Project Launch Process
Project Launch is easy. SoftDev Solutions will help you through the project launch process, step-by-step:
- Contact SoftDev Solutions: Use our web form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call. We will collect all the information about your project needs, and identify what development tools may be required to bring it to life – and these become part of your customer information record.
- Requirements Definition: We will conduct a “requirements discovery and assessment” of the project. Access to your app source code may be necessary. The discussion takes place with our Team Leader.
- Planning the Start Date and Project Duration: SoftDev Solutions provides a Statement of Work and a Master Service Agreement. The Statement of Work acts as the scope control to make sure your project stays within budget. Upon signature of the MSA, and receipt of funds for the project, the start date is set.
- Project Kickoff: The team is provided all the project details from the requirements meeting, to ensure proper knowledge of the expected outcome and results. The requirements provide direction and set expectations.
- Communication Details: Our customers appreciate receiving interaction with our Team Leader, collaboratively working on the project details. Your project then is managed by the project team leader – who provides regular weekly reports of progress.
- Reliable. Versatile. Trusted. The distinction between SoftDev Solutions and other competitors is the confidence that communication channels remain open and transparent with the office and the project team.